Phone: (920) 989-2100
Emergency Utilities Number
Phone: (920) 205-4606
For information regarding Building Sewer Maintenance and Repair, please click on the link below. You will be directed to the Department of Natural Resources where you will be able to download a brochure that addresses the following topics:
- What is a building sewer?
- Why do building sewers need maintenance?
- What are sewer cleanouts?
- What problems should I look for?
- How can I prevent problems?
- Why are infiltration and inflow big problems?
- What can I do to prevent and reduce infiltration and inflow?
- Who is responsible for maintaining and repairing the building sewer?