Town of Brillion


TRASH/RECYCLING COLLECTION ISSUES SEPTEMBER 2021: Please be advised that we are experiencing major issues with our trash and recycling vendor Waste Management.  If your trash/recycling are not picked up on the scheduled day, please just leave your carts out by the road and Waste Management will pick up carts as soon as they are able to.

If your trash or recycling have been missed, or skipped, please email [email protected] or call 920-756-5363 and leave a message with your address and whether trash, recycling or both were not picked up.   We appreciate your patience.

Beginning October 1, 2021 GFL will begin collecting trash and recycling for the Town of Brillion.

If you have any questions or comments please email clerk, Karen Jannette, at [email protected] If you need to reach the Treasurer, Sharon Ott, for dog licensing, special assessment letters, survey or tax information please call (920) 989-1367. To speak with someone regarding zoning information please contact Doug Depies at Calumet County Zoning (920) 849-1493, ext. 2306. For building permits please call Building Inspector Paul Hermes at 920-858-0102. For information regarding Forest Junction Utilities, contact Clerk Pamella Hooyman at (920) 989-2100.

Thank you – and have a great day!




KEVIN FISCHER, CHAIRMAN                                                            SHARON OTT, TREASURER
N8591 Keuer Road, Brillion                                                               N8329 Hwy 57, Hilbert
920-213-4889                                                                                        920-989-1367
Email: [email protected]

DALE MAILE, SUPERVISOR                                                               KAREN JANNETTE, CLERK
W1536 Conservation Road, Brillion                                                 W1550 Dreier Road, Hilbert
920-450-4343                                                                                       920-756-5363
Email: [email protected]                                                Email: [email protected]

GARY WEINS, SUPERVISOR                                                             DARRYL PARKIN, ROAD SUPERVISOR
N7706 Irish Road, Hilbert                                                                  920-875-0175
920-920-418-4029                                                                               Municipal Building 920-989-1602
Email: [email protected]


BOARD MEETINGS - are held the SECOND TUESDAY OF THE MONTH at 7 p.m.  Public is invited to attend.

N8892 Randolph Street, PO Box 216, Forest Junction, WI  54123.  920-989-1602.