TOWN OF BRILLION RESIDENTS
LARGE ITEM CURBSIDE PICK-UP
Pick up of large items will begin at 6:00 a.m. on Monday, September 14, 2020 for all residents living East of Bastian Road (including Bastian Road).
Pick up of large items will begin at 6:00 a.m. on Tuesday, September 15, 2020 for all residents living West of Bastian Road.
The Town of Brillion, along with Advanced Disposal Services, will be providing large item curbside pick-up for the residents of the Town of Brillion on Monday, September 14, 2020 for residents living East of Bastian Road, including Bastian Road, and on Tuesday, September 15, 2020 for residents living West of Bastian Road. Please see the list below when determining what is acceptable and non-acceptable.
NOTE: METAL items may be picked up separately (after large items are completed).
ACCEPTABLE ITEMS FOR COLLECTION
- Items such as couches, chairs, tables, lamps, sinks, toilets, or any other household items
- Carpeting, carpet pads, rugs (cut into 4 foot long pieces tied & bundled)
- Bedsprings, mattresses, bed frames, swing sets (with concrete removed from poles), bicycles and parts
- FREON-FREE appliances: washers, dryers, stoves, microwaves, water heaters and water softeners. Refrigerators, freezers, dehumidifiers and air conditioners that have been tagged by a licensed professional as Freon free will also be picked up
- Any NON-HAZARDOUS household refuse that is bagged or bundled will also be picked up
NON-ACCEPTABLE ITEMS FOR COLLECTION
- NO computers, televisions, or any other electronic devices
- NO refrigerators, freezers, dehumidifiers or air conditioners which have not been tagged by a licensed professional as Freon free
- NO gasoline powered engines
- NO construction and remodeling debris such as plaster, shingles or siding, which requires your own dumpster
- NO yard waste
- NO fluorescent light bulbs or household hazardous materials such as chemicals, gasoline, fertilizers, paint or spray cans
- NO tires or batteries
Any questions may be directed to Advanced Disposal Services at 1-888-688-4005 or Karen Jannette, Clerk, Town of Brillion at 756-5363.
November 3, 2020 General Election
Polls will be open from 7 am to 8 pm on November 3, 2020.
Voter Information can be found online at myvote.wi.gov
Voter Registration Deadlines:
- October 14, 2020 - The deadline to register to vote online (by 11:59 pm) or by-mail (postmarked).
- October 30, 2020 at 5 pm - The deadline to register to vote at your clerk's office or other designated location.
- You can register at your polling place on Election Day (November 3, 2020).
Absentee By-mail Deadlines:
- October 29, 2020 at 5 pm - The deadline to request an absentee ballot by-mail for regular and overseas voters.
- October 30, 2020 at 5 pm - The deadline to request an absentee ballot by-mail for indefinitely confined voters and military voters (not on active duty).
Please request your absentee ballot as soon as possible by visiting myvote.wi.gov.
General Election for President and Vice President of the United States. More information available here.
At myvote.wi.gov you can register to vote, check your voter registration status, find your polling place, see what's on your ballot, request an absentee ballot and check provisional ballot status.
The Wisconsin Division of Motor Vehicles will help people get a free state ID card or document that can be used for voting after just one visit to the DMV, even if they don't have a birth certificate or other documentation. Get the ID Petition Process brochure in English and Spanish.
If you have any questions or comments please email clerk, Karen Jannette, at [email protected] If you need to reach the Treasurer, Sharon Ott, for dog licensing, special assessment letters, survey or tax information please call (920) 989-1367. To speak with someone regarding zoning issues please contact Chris Meuer at Calumet County Zoning (920) 849-1493, ext. 2404. For building permits please call Building Inspector Paul Hermes at 920-858-0102. For information regarding Forest Junction Utilities, contact Clerk Pamella Hooyman at (920) 989-2100.
Thank you – and have a great day!
TOWN OF BRILLION BOARD
KEVIN FISCHER, CHAIRMAN SHARON OTT, TREASURER
N8591 Keuer Road, Brillion N8329 Hwy 57, Hilbert
Email: [email protected]
GARY WEINS, SUPERVISOR DARRYL PARKIN, ROAD SUPERVISOR
N7706 Irish Road, Hilbert 920-875-0175
920-920-418-4029 Municipal Building 920-989-1602
Email: [email protected]
BOARD MEETINGS - are held the SECOND TUESDAY OF THE MONTH at 7 p.m. Public is invited to attend.
TOWN OF BRILLION MUNICIPAL BUILDING -N8892 Randolph Street, PO Box 216, Forest Junction, WI 54123. 920-989-1602.